The Sacramento State Legacy Circle
Legacy Circle Members
View our current Sacramento State Legacy Circle Members here.
Recognizing individuals who have made an investment in our students' future
The Sacramento State Legacy Circle was established to recognize alumni, faculty, staff, parents, friends, and supporters who have included the University Foundation in their estate. As a Legacy Circle member, you are an essential part of our future.
Membership is extended to those who make any of the following commitments:
- Include the University Foundation in their trust or will
- Establish a gift to the University Foundation, which may include future interest in real estate, charitable remainder trust, or charitable gift annuity
- Name the University Foundation as the beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
Benefits of membership
The opportunity to create your legacy by supporting current students as well as future generations, ensuring the long-term financial stability of Sacramento State, and inspiring others to join you are the true benefits of belonging to the Legacy Circle.
In addition, Legacy Circle members receive:
- Special invitations to university functions
- Certificate of membership signed by the President of Sacramento State and the Chairperson of the University Foundation
- Commemorative lapel pin
Join the Legacy Circle
We invite you to join the Legacy Circle by advancing our mission through a legacy gift. For more information on joining our Legacy Circle, please contact Lora L. Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 278-6115.
If you have already included Sacramento State in your estate plans, but haven’t previously notified us, please let us know .